Azure Functions is a serverless computing platform that allows you to write less code, manage less infrastructure, and save money. Rather than worrying about establishing and managing servers, the cloud architecture delivers all of the current resources necessary to keep your apps running.
Azure Functions uses an event-driven architecture, in which a pre-defined trigger calls a piece of code known as a function. When events arrive at Event Hubs, they trigger a function that processes the events and stores the results to storage in this architecture(slide).
As a result, with Azure Functions, you can focus on the code that matters most to you while Azure Functions handles the rest. Not having to handle the infrastructure saves you time and money. Make use of it to bring even more innovations to your customers.
I have designed the course in such a way that you can literally gain this skill and be good at it in just 1 weekend.
- Learn Azure Serverless Functions from scratch in a step-wise manner
- Basic Concepts of Serverless Computing, Event-driven application, Azure Functions & Azure Service Bus
- Learn an important and mandatory skill of Microsoft Azure's Serverless Computing
- Azure Serverless Functions Interaction with Database Interaction
- Azure Service Bus and Queue Bindings in Azure Serverless Functions
- Sending Emails with Azure Functions
- Version Control of Azure Functions with GitHub Actions Workflow
- Azure Function Monitoring
- Developing Transaction Management System
- Azure Function Integrations